“On average, more than 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men in the US will experience rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner”
October is domestic violence awareness month and we wanted to create awareness of the hard realities many face in abusive relationships. Abuse comes in many forms of emotional, financial, physical, and more. By keeping ourselves informed, the more prepared we’ll be to recognize and stop abuse. Please visit https://www.thehotline.org for more information, resources, and statistics!
We created a candle with a drawing of a woman on the label. She has long flowing hair and is reaching out to a purple butterfly. The words flowing in her hair say PRECIOSA, PODEROSA, VALIENTE, LUCHADORA, and INTELIGENTE, por que tu eres todo eso y más! 💜 The light scent of palo santo, warm amber, and musk creates a soothing atmosphere. This candle is topped with a natural Apache Tear Obsidian, perfect for releasing and letting go. It is believed to hold your sorrows so that you don’t carry the grief and sadness alone.
- 8.5 ounces
- Zinc and lead free cotton wick
- Burn time approximately 35+ hours
- REMEMBER TO TRIM YOUR COTTON WICK BEFORE RELIGHTING!
- STOP USE when 1/2” of wax remains, do not let your candle burn itself out.
- Products are shipped out within 3-5 days and delivered by USPS within 2 days.